Sitting on my grandmother’s lap and eating rhubarb tarts.
Sewing my first dress with my mother.
Watching my father paint.
My first school dance. Eliza Middleton wore a very lovely dress and petticoat.
My mother singing around the house again after my father had passed.
My first kiss. With Beatrice Stuart.
The day I found out I would be studying in Paris.
I find it odd people are under the impression my childhood was so incredibley horrible. Certainly, there were some hardships I do not typically disscuss; however, despite my old age, I still possess very fond recollections.
- ravenfairy11 likes this
- susilovestohate likes this
- olah-colah reblogged this from askmirandapriestly and added:
- olah-colah likes this
- patterntown reblogged this from askmirandapriestly and added:
- aljaxon likes this
- fuckyeahsamanthaaaa likes this
- didacticnonscience likes this
- damehelenmirrens likes this
- merylthatchertr0physnatcher likes this
- askmirandapriestly posted this